|Twin / share room (linen included)||$70.00||Per night, per guest|
|Single room (linen included)||$75.00||Per night, per guest|
|Full day||$255.00||Per day, per meeting room|
|Half day||$155.00||Morning, afternoon or evening
per meeting room
|Flip chart - newsprint||n/c|
|TV (wall mounted in Margaret Vaughan Cottage)||n/c|
|Flip Chart Pad||$14.00|
|(DVD's via laptop/dataprojector)|
- All fees and charges include GST.
- Rates may increase annually and/or are subject to change without notice.
- All fees and charges in this schedule are subsidised by the Thomas Vaughan Trust.
Deposit, changes and cancellation policy
Vaughan Park is owned and managed by the Anglican Church of Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia as a not-for-profit Retreat and Conference Centre. We continually strive to keep our prices as low as we can, while at the same time, being true to our vision of offering quality accommodation and service to a wide range of groups and people.
So we would ask you to help us by:
- Paying a 50% non-refundable deposit for tentatively booked meeting room/s and accommodation within 28 days of the date of our proposal sent to you.
- Confirming the number of people attending, four weeks prior to your arrival date.
- You may, up to one week prior to your booking and subject to space being available, increase the numbers of people attending. However, our invoice will be based on at least the numbers and facilities confirmed, four weeks prior to your booking.
- Should you need to increase the number of people attending, after your confirmtion at four weeks, we will try to accommodate this increase, subject to available space.
- If your booking is cancelled more than four weeks prior to your arrival, your deposit may be used as credit towards an alternative booking held within one year of the cancellation date.
- If your booking is cancelled within four weeks of your conference/meeting/event/stay, the deposit is forfeited.
- If your booking is cancelled within two weeks of your conference/meeting/event/stay, you will be charged for the whole cost of accommodation and facilities booked.
Eight weeks prior to your booking, we will send you forms asking you to give us information about your requirements for room set-up and catering and your final accommodation numbers. It is important that you complete these and return them to us no later than four weeks prior to your stay. These are the minimum numbers that your account will be based on.
Damage, beyond reasonable fair wear and tear, is the responsibility of the group and will be invoiced for.