Our in house Chefs provide wholesome and nourishing meals specifically prepared for each group.
To ensure the health and safety of all guests, we would request that no food is brought onto the premises.
All prices are per head and are GST inclusive.
Breakfast 7.30am - 8.30am:
A. Cooked breakfast $32.00
- Includes continental breakfast (B) and
- Grilled Bacon, sausages, tomatoes or mushrooms with scrambled eggs and hash browns
B. Continental breakfast $18.00
- Preserved fruit
- Muesli and cereals
- Ground Linseed, sunflower, and almond
- Natural yoghurt with berry compote
- Breads and preserves
Morning Tea $10.00
Afternoon Tea: choice of (C) or (D)
C. Homemade biscuits $8.00
D. Fruit and vegetable platter with dips. $10.00
Winter lunch: Soup, freshly home-baked bread,
a hot savoury dish, salads, cheese, and crackers.
In summer the soup is substituted with extra salads.
A red/white meat or seafood dish accompanied by seasonal vegetables and salad.
Cheese & Crackers $15.00
Pre-dinner nibbles: A choice of two different platters.
Please contact the Guest Registrar to discuss your requirements and costs.
All meals include your choice from a selection of teas and/or fresh plunger coffee.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner include fruit juice.
Any alcohol consumed is done so in association with meals.
Dietary Requirements for Health Intolerances and Allergies only
- We are happy to cater to allergy-specific requirements.
- Please notify us at least two weeks in advance of any special dietary requirements, preferably including details on the catering form that you return to us, four weeks before your arrival.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and diabetic diets can be catered for at an additional cost of $3.50 per main meal and $2.00 for morning and afternoon tea.
If you would like us to create a personalised menu for your conference or event, (buffet and/or a la carte) please speak with the Guest Registrar who will be happy to discuss your requirements and give you a quotation.