Our in house Chefs provide wholesome and nourishing meals specifically prepared for each group.
To ensure the health and safety of all guests, NO FOOD IS TO BE BROUGHT ONTO PREMISES
All prices are GST inclusive.
Cost is per guest.
Nespresso Creatista coffee machine is now available at a cost of $1 per cup, additional to the catering charges
Breakfast 7.30am - 8.30am:
A. Cooked breakfast $21.00
- Includes continental breakfast (B) and
- Grilled Bacon, sausages, tomatoes or mushrooms with scrambled eggs and hash browns
B. Continental breakfast $12.50
- Preserved fruit
- Fresh fruit
- Muesli and cereals
- Ground Linseed, sunflower and almond
- Natural yoghurt with berry compote
- Breads and preserves
Morning Tea $6.00
Afternoon Tea: choice of (C) or (D)
C. Daily baking $4.00
D. Fruit and vegetable platter with dips. $5.60
Winter lunch: Soup, freshly home baked bread,
a hot savoury dish, salads, sweet slice and a fruit platter.
In summer the soup is substituted with extra salads.
A red/white meat or seafood dish accompanied with seasonal vegetables and salad.
Home baked dessert.
Cheese & Crackers $6.50
Pre dinner nibbles $6.00
A choice of two different platters.
Please contact the Operations Manager to discuss your requirements.
All meals include your choice from a selection of teas and/or fresh plunger coffee.
Breakfast and Lunch include fruit juice.
We ask that any alcohol consumed is done so in association with meals.
Dietary Requirements for Health Intolerances and Allergies only
- We are happy to cater for special diets
- Please notify us at least two weeks in advance of any special dietary requirements, preferably including details on the catering form that you return to us, four weeks before your arrival.
- If vegetarian meals are required, this must also be notified on the catering form returned to us, four weeks before your arrival.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and diabetic diets can be catered for at a cost of $1.50 per meal and $0.50 for morning and afternoon tea..
If you would like us to create a personalised menu for your conference or event, (buffet and/or a la carte) please speak with Marion Nickerson, our Operations Manager who would be happy to discuss your requirements and give you a quote for your event. Admin@vaughanpark.org.nz