Vaughan Park Anglican Retreat Centre, to be discovered just above Long Bay Beach, is a place of rolling hills, crashing waves and soaring gulls.
It is an oasis of peace and grace that is open to all people of all backgrounds. It is a place of hospitality, conversation, healing and spiritual encounter.
At the heartbeat of Vaughan Park is the beautiful chapel that looks out to sea and offers rhythms of daily contemplative worship and prayer.
Vaughan Park offers:
- Facilities people and organisations can hire for their own retreats, conference space, planning days or personal time away.
- Retreats we guide, spiritual direction, companionship, supervision and workshops.
- Scholarships for writers, scholars and artists who need a creative space for their work.
- Schools use us for helping young people develop their understanding of sacred journey.
- A growing web-presence internationally.
- Hikoi Rangihoua (A Kiwi Camino)
- re-developing of our gardens to be places of spiritual discovery and beauty with the gem in the crown being a labyrinth to enable reflection through Maori words and symbols.
- A sanctuary to those who need to rediscover health, healing and wholeness through the provision of holistic care through our Ministry Wellness Centre